More Than 80 Years Of Combined Experience
At McKinney & Namei, our focus is on providing people with highly effective and efficient representation that can achieve their goals in the most straightforward manner available. Our extensive experience across a variety of different practice areas allows us to meet a wide range of needs for individuals and business owners. We are AV Preeminent* rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating.
Our firm offers its clients the skill and experience needed to secure the effective resolutions to the most challenging legal issues:
- Criminal defense — Our extensive experience allows us to provide you with a defense that can find the weaknesses in the prosecution's case against you. Our criminal defense attorneys are committed to helping you aggressively fight the charges against you by ensuring that the Prosecutor proves every element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt. Yes, beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Immigration — Immigration issues can be very complex. The timeframe can be very long or require immediate action. You need to know what to do and when it needs to be done. Our experienced attorneys can help guide you and advocate for you when an immigration issue is confronting you, your family or your business.
- Personal injury — When someone has suffered a serious injury or been killed in an accident, the person who caused that accident needs to be held accountable. We can help you pursue the compensation you need for your recovery.
- Divorce — Our firm meets the needs of everyone who needs a divorce. From the most complex situations that may involve substantial marital estates, business ownership or international issues to the most straightforward divorces, we have the experience and skill to meet your needs.
- Business litigation — We offer skilled business litigation representation for individuals and business owners who are involved in a dispute with another business. We have also assisted many physicians in disputes regarding privileges.
- Vaccine injuries — Vaccine injuries are different: They require attorneys who are familiar with scientific issues involved and the right to practice in the Federal Court of Claims in Washington, DC. Only a few attorneys in the United States are able to litigate vaccine cases. Our firm is one of them. We represent clients from all over the United States in vaccine injury cases. We can help you secure the evidence necessary to clearly show a connection between your injury and a vaccine. Our experience in developing these types of cases helps us understand what the vaccine court will require for a successful claim.
Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving Cincinnati And The Surrounding Areas In Ohio And Kentucky
When difficult legal situations threaten you or those you love, turn to McKinney & Namei for the experienced and skilled legal help you need. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 877-318-5899 or contact us online.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.